Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1879 Arrington Road, College Station
This inviting 4 bedroom, 2 bath charming, well maintained home on 1.72 acres, offers a spacious open floor plan, professionally fresh new paint, with a large family room accented by a fireplace, built in shelving unit and side windows providing lots of natural light and a great view of the backyard. The master suite has large walk in closet, garden tub, separate shower, two sinks, the large secondary bedrooms offer large size closet space, upgraded carpet and foam padding. Other features include, new roof installed in 2015, Upgraded HVAC system in 2014, new woodlook tile, granite countertops, backsplash, dishwasher, upgraded hall bath, hardware and lighting fixtures installed in 2017. There is a patio for entertaining that overlooks the open acreage ideal for a new pool, worshop, or garden area. Also included is a fenced in dog run. Storage shed is negotiable. Close to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, plus more! Don't miss out on this lovely home! Schedule your showing appointment today!!
- MLS® #18000353
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,886
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Aerobic System, Cable Tv, Electric, Garbage, Propane on Site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Storage Shed, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1879 Arrington Road
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Kathy Massey
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.