Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1313 Brook Hollow Way, Bryan
Situated on a corner lot, this beautiful one-of-a-kind townhome is located in sought-after Brook Hollow area. Enter into the grand foyer that opens to the upstairs. Complete with fireplace and plantation shutters, the formal living area has enough space for several conversation areas and large furniture pieces. Spacious dining area boasts exquisite chandelier and matching sconces. Original hard wood floors in living and dining room. Large kitchen and breakfast room open to the private courtyard, giving the areas abundant natural light. Library is designed for those who love to read in quiet solitude and walls are lined with built in bookcases. Ceiling fans came from the original Historic Rice Hotel in Houston! Master bedroom located downstairs and additional upstairs bedrooms are large enough for king beds. Numerous walk in closets throughout the entire home. Only townhome in the area with a three car garage! Call for your personal tour of this amazing home.
- MLS® #17009784
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,843
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition, Other
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees50
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1313 Brook Hollow Way
- SubdivisionBrook Hollow
- Zip Code77802-1126
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Brick
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Plantation Shutters, Skylight
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Trish Havel
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.